Well, I made it to a petrol station close to St. Étienne, finally I had the right direction to Bordeaux so I thought I'd get there the next day. At midnight I left the station by feet to find a place for my tent and found one next to a field where were cows on it; one of them was coughing.
I thought I would feel uncomfortable just having my sleeping bag under the open sky and I thought about why is that so. First, because I would not like some insects biting me or falling into my mouth/nose/ear while I sleep. Second, because I don't want to wake up wet because of rain during nighttime or humidity in the morning. Third, I want to have my stuff all with me and - I think that's the point - keep it and myself in some sort of room seperate from others, from nature, from nature's non controllable random influences. So man, actually a child of nature, always tries to control nature which is next to him, doesn't want it to grow, walk, fly, rain without him to control where and how much it does. Indians and some other non-civilized people probably wouldn't do so or at least not to that extend so called civilized man does...
Another thing I am thinking of: I make this trip most time all alone. Not that I am unhappy about that, I am asking myself, who would actually like to share such kind of life for about 5 weeks with me? I mean, for me it's no problem to wait for hours for someone who would take me to some place. It's no problem to wake up in the morning and not having any shower. It's no problem to eat a few nuts, some cookies and one baguette without anything on it for the whole day without being hungry. It's no problem to drink water from the rest room filled in bottles all the day. It's no problem having long distances to walk by feet. And so on. Since I choose it like this for me, the one coming with me should happily choose it the same or almost the same way, not crying for food, shower, public transport and so on...
Per Mobiltelefon
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen